Nov. 20th 2019 Agenda
(names, pronouns, one-word mood check ins)
Breathing, “vibing”, eating and getting comfortable
- Follow up and report back from Nov.5th and 7th presentation on Buffalo State Campus
- Mental Health First Aid training report back
- Report back from Nov. 12th group call on the possible formation of a mental health peer group within BDB or a “hub” of NYS certified mental health peers through NYCPS
- The need for us to create this hub in BBIPOC space. What is our intention?
- What task need to be completed to achieve this?
- Follow up discussion from October’s general body meeting on updating the “Undoing Patriarchy” syllabus or curating a new one for 2020.
- The creation of progressive Black digital content for Black History Month
- What is happening with BDB radio? How can we create more uncensored progressive black content and more frequently
Assignment of roles, tasks, and commitments